Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Boarding Schools with good tennis programs

MDog795MDog795 Posts: 301Registered User Member
edited August 2010 in Prep School Admissions
I'm in a bit of a dilemma right now. I am currently a rising junior at an academically rigorous private school in the northeast. I never thought I would have the independence to survive at a boarding school until a few weeks ago, when I went to a boarding school for an academic program by myself. I want to play college tennis, and I think I have a good chance of doing so if I keep on playing a lot, so I'm looking for a boarding school with a very good tennis program that would maybe even let me play in the off-season. I have either two options: I could try to apply really late and repeat my sophomore year, or I could look into taking a PG year in a couple of years. What sounds like the smarter option, and what boarding schools would fit my needs in terms of tennis? I got a 182 on the PSAT as a sophomore and I have about a 87/88 unweighted average.
Post edited by MDog795 on

Replies to: Boarding Schools with good tennis programs