Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

Random Question Game!

Replies to: Random Question Game!

• AtriaAtria Registered User Posts: 774 Member
    I have grown up hearing crazy BS stories (my dad and his siblings went to BS) but never actually considered it an option until last year. Even then it was more focused on day schools than BS... Due to travel, BS is the only option if I want to continue with a US education...

This is directed at @nico.campbell ... Why is the dog in your profile wearing goggles?! It looks like torture :P
  • Nico.campbellNico.campbell Registered User Posts: 663 Member
    I honestly have no idea... the photo just makes me really happy :))

Favorite color?
  • booksandfriesbooksandfries Registered User Posts: 318 Member
    Light blues and coral pinks

What is one cool artistic hobby (such as journalism or painting with your toes) ;) that you have?
    Even though I am right handed (in writing, sports, etc) I can paint with my left hand (and sometimes find it more comfortable)... However when I try to write with my left hand, it's barely legible :-??

To dance or not to dance?
    Totally to dance and Ahahahaha

Taking notes or watching videos?
    Watching videos while taking notes ;) ;))

How many schools have you applied to?
    Aha (we are literally the only ppl on this thread atm)
    8 schools including boarding and day

Why did you apply to both boarding and day schools?
    I only re-applied to the day school I was accepted into last year on the off-chance that we move back to the US... BS was bit of a necessity if I wasted to continue with a rigorous US education...

LOL are planning to pull an all night-er @booksandfries ?
    Cool!!

Ahahah that's a possibility

Have you ever had a guppy fish?
  • minimalistminimalist Registered User Posts: 167 Junior Member
    No, but I had a beta fish that jumped out of its tank...

If you can attain the superpowers of a superhero, which superhero would you choose and why?
    HAHAHAHAHA HE WAS A SAVAGE

Probably Spiderman or Starfire
    I don't think there is a girl version of spider-man but i love to flip and be active and he's always like climbing walls. I want to be starfire because she is so adorable and sweet and she saves the world and she always says stuff like "it is you who are the cookie?"

What is your favorite dance move (it can be from ballet or even a line dance or like one made up by a random kid!)?
    I don't dance... I just love music... so the only moves I know are from there... So whip? Or lol Cupid shuffle :))
    Anyone who can do any dance move gets =D>

Have you already decided what school you are going to go to prior to revisits?
    I'm leaning towards Choate and MX, I think I need to visit Milton before deciding. I feel bad because NMH has been so nice to me but I don't think I'll be attending....

How was your M10?
    It started off very disappointing and got steadily worse, and then I emerged from the ashes clutching my MX acceptance ;) I also got news on M11 that I got into a really awesome day school as well and now I have to really think whether I want to go to BS or day... Oh and @nico.campbell... based on my completely UN-biased opinion (cough... cough) MX is better :P

To dye or not to dye? (lol.. just to be clear... talking about hair)
    I don't mind if people dye! Personally, I don't want to die my hair, but I have gotten really light hilights to make it lighter in some bits.

How do you feel about slime videos? (as in the instagram trend where you watch videos of people playing with different variations of putty)