Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

Another M10 Stress Induced Thread

2»

Replies to: Another M10 Stress Induced Thread

• HhopefulFforSsuccess2021HhopefulFforSsuccess2021 Registered User Posts: 274 Junior Member
    Thirding!! I loved that book so much! @Center @Atria
  • Nico.campbellNico.campbell Registered User Posts: 663 Member
    @Atria @monica20 I love Panic! At The Disco....

Song last listened to: I believe I listened to Slippery by Migos.

Recommendation: If you are into rap, I would recommend the ENTIRE album "At.long.last.a$ap. by A$AP Rocky. Honestly, it's not your regular rap album with tons of curse words and profanity: the beats are soothing and hypnotic. I have been listening to this album on repeat for a couple of weeks now.

Book last read: A Brief History of the Cold War by Elizabeth Spalding and Lee Edwards!

Recommendation: The Grand Design by Stephen Hawking - really makes you think about life, existence itself: it will take you to some pretty deep places. A great distraction!
  • htarantinohtarantino Registered User Posts: 12 New Member
    edited March 7
    Song last listened to: Hallucinating by Future.

Recommendation: Dear God by Logic -- favorite song of all time, probably.

Book last read: Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe (brother made me read it in the 5th grade, didn't appreciate it as much as I do now)

Recommendation: A Thousand Splendid Sons by Khaled Hosseini -- this book changed my life.
    @htarantino Ahha I love Future!

How do you feel about his new albums??I like some of the songs, not all... I read Things Fall Apart last year in Global Studies and loved it.
    edited March 7
    @Nico.campbell hndrxx was definitely better than future imo, but mask off is a bangerrrr. i resented things fall apart and referred it to simply "yams" up until this month bahahah
    edited March 7
    @htarantino I loveeee Mask Off... probs my favorite future song yet
  • booksandfriesbooksandfries Registered User Posts: 318 Member
    Song last listened to: Ghost In The Machine by B.o.B
    Song recommended: Congratulations by Post Malone
    Book last read: Nerve by Jeanne Ryan
    Book recommended: I Am Her Revenge by Meredith Moore :)
2»