Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Where did you apply? Hopes/dreams for M10?

13»

Replies to: Where did you apply? Hopes/dreams for M10?

• snowyowlgalsnowyowlgal Registered User Posts: 35 Junior Member
    @nico.campbell I know!! I'm so excited. Good luck :-)
  • sanjit1451sanjit1451 Registered User Posts: 18 New Member
    @Nico.campbell IMO NMH is better for me as I will only be spending a couple of years at BS. So I'm going for the school which has more ivy league placements. But Berkshire was the most beautiful school I had seen with best teachers and students. Honestly, it's still quite hard to chose between them.

Excuse my English it is my second language.
  • Nico.campbellNico.campbell Registered User Posts: 716 Member
    @sanjit1451 Cool! NMH decisions are the first I'll see on M10: so excited! Since I'm two hours behind NMH time, I actually get my decision at 10:00 PM on M9 :)
  • ToosaucyToosaucy Registered User Posts: 20 New Member
    edited March 9
    I applied to St.Pauls, Andover and Lawrenceville
    1. St. Paul's is my first choice right now bc I got a great feel from the interview and the 100% boarding aspect really gives me a great feeling along with the small school aspect. School is highly selective so...we'll see...fingers crossed
    2. Andover is second choice. I also got a great feel from the interview and I like the wide range of extra curricular activities offered there. School is also highly selective so I'd be extremely lucky to get in.
    3. Lawrenceville is my 3rd choice bc the interview was awful and the school seems a little upity and I heard their dress code is formal which is a huge turn off. (I don't expect to get in here anyway)
    Ps. I know these 3 schools are a stretch and ur wondering why I didn't apply to more but the school I'm at now is great so I'm not going to leave unless I'm going to "top tier" schools
    @Toosaucy Good luck! I bet you'll get in somewhere :D
  • mtmtmt1227mtmtmt1227 Registered User Posts: 49 Junior Member
    I applied to Andover, Blair, Choate, Deerfield, Hotchkiss, and Loomis! I am really just hoping for an acceptance from any of those schools because they all seem really amazing :D
  • mtmtmt1227mtmtmt1227 Registered User Posts: 49 Junior Member
    @sanjit1451
    Lake Forest Academy in Illinois?
  • ToosaucyToosaucy Registered User Posts: 20 New Member
    edited March 9
    Thanks!!! I hope so!!
    @nikolaanna Any news on NMH?
13»