College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM
Where did you apply? Hopes/dreams for M10?
Seeing that M10 is approaching very quickly (for better or for worse) , I thought that it would be fun to reflect on the past couple of months and see where everyone applied, and to list them in order from favorite to least favorite (feel free to add explanations on the school's ranking, too!)
Here we go!
Where I Applied:
Choate, NMH, Andover, Milton, Taft, Middlesex, Berkshire, Hotchkiss, Putney
1. Choate! (great interview, love the campus, I just get a really great feeling from Choate!)
2. Andover (everyone is so smart, great intellectual community, diversity...)
3. Taft (I really love all of the green grass on their campus
4: Milton (I like the proximity to Boston)
5. NMH (A student from NMH sent me an email, he was SO nice and I got a great feeling)
6. Middlesex (I just don't know anything about it, a bit small for me)
7. Hotchkiss (I know it's so stupid but I don't like the dress code: I'm really particular about that)
8: Putney (Smaller than I'd like, a bit artsy for me)
9. Berkshire (Small, I need a break from the mountains (I live in Colorado), never got a warm feeling from the AO's, a bit smaller than I'd like)