College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM
I'm currently a freshman girl at a private day school in Atlanta, Georgia.
- I'm very involved in community service with my school and with my church
- I've played volleyball for a year
- I've done dance since I was six
- I've done soccer since 6th grade
- I'm a cheerleader fo my school (and love school spirit!)
- I also run (not on a team, but I usually run about 8 miles a day and am pretty fast, so I could do cross country or track if they didn;t want me for another sport)
Good, I may retake, my overall percentage was about a 92%
I'm still working on my essays, but writing tends to be one of my strengths, so I think I will do really well.
Haven't had yet but I will be well prepared, and there isn't any reason it should not be good
English- Really good! he loves me
Math- Average, not amazing but definitely not horrible
History- Pretty good, above average, I didn't know her very well so I don't think she had much to go on.
We're family friends with some people who sent there son there and are huge donors do you think it would help any if we talked to them about recommending me?