Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Princeton Interview questions & answers....

clingcling Posts: 121Registered User Junior Member
edited February 2006 in Princeton University
What are the questions usually askes during interviews?

What's the best approach to answering those questions?

If the interviewer asks: do you have any questions? What kind of questions should we ask? and what kinds of questions should be avoided?
Post edited by cling on

Replies to: Princeton Interview questions & answers....

• jcr182jcr182 Posts: 296Registered User Junior Member
    just be yourself; usually the interviews are just conversations. They are actually enjoyable
  • robotFOODrobotFOOD Posts: 957Registered User Member
    what he said.
  • xsuubiexxsuubiex Posts: 498. Member
    no 2 interviws are alike
  • QueenOfFijiQueenOfFiji Posts: 42Registered User Junior Member
    OK.

My Princeton interview: (I'm a RD applicant)

Interviewer: 20 something--just graduated in the past few years, very excited about Princeton.

very few questions, he ended up asking me what other interviewers had asked because he couldn't think of any questions.

He took no notes and would not accept a resume or DVD of my piano performance because he was not allowed to ( you might want to bring resume anyhow)

I told him I was applying to Yale, Harvard and U Chicago as well. He asked "Why Princton?--Chicago and Princeton seem to be at the bottom of the list."

Asked me in detail about ECs.

Sorry can't remeber much more. But try to have fun and try to be truly interested in what they're saying.