Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Indianapolis Airport to Purdue

Soggy_DaisySoggy_Daisy Posts: 37Registered User Junior Member
IS there a shuttle that runs from Indianapolis Airport to Purdue?
If not, how should students from far away states get to West Lafayette from the Airport?
Post edited by Soggy_Daisy on

Replies to: Indianapolis Airport to Purdue

• stlmomstlmom Posts: 57Registered User Junior Member
    Yes, there's a shuttle service that runs every few hours, and stops at a few places on campus. My daughter and her friends have taken it often, and it's quite convenient. I think the cost is $15 one-way, and it's about an hour travel time.
  • JimgotkpJimgotkp Posts: 2,854Registered User Senior Member
    Yes, Lafayette Limo. they have a site, you should google it. um, its 50 bucks for a round trip and u can use the round trip ticket whenever u want again, just need the ticket stub still. for one way i think it was 30 bucks. its quite convenient actually
  • omar91usomar91us Posts: 1Registered User New Member
    stlmom do u know the name of this shuttle and/or the web site?
  • RPKmomRPKmom Posts: 1Registered User New Member
    Check out Star of America (STAROFAMERICA.COM). This is a shuttle service between Purdue and the Indianapolis airport. It also serves Bloomington and Muncie-Anderson. It's cheaper than Lafayette Limo: $38 RT from Purdue to IND vs. $50. The schedules of both lines are pretty similar, at least to/from Purdue and IND.