Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

I was wonderig...

tkdtn50tkdtn50 Posts: 47Registered User Junior Member
edited November 2012 in Questbridge Programs
Hi, this is a copy&paste post, as my old comment was not answered in the other post.

"so I was curious.... if any one could help me understand.
I know all of you are doing this for the first time, but some of you guys might know.
I have sent my applications to Stanford, Princeton, Columbia, USC, U-Penn, and Emory. Emory didn't require me to do common app, so I only sent my financial files that they asked for. For other schools, I did common app (in exception of Princeton, which had its own online app) and sent financial requirements also. It's been about 2 weeks and only Princeton, U-Penn, and Stanford emailed me about "app status checking." The three other schools didn't email me yet. . . And when I log into the common app, 4 schools (No Princeton/Emory) downloaded solely my application and teacher's/counselor's rec, but not the supplement. Is this the same for you guys? They also don't want me to email them to ask whether my application is received....."
Post edited by tkdtn50 on

Replies to: I was wonderig...