Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Accepted?

nickcoolnickcool Posts: 1Registered User New Member
1st step: Rensselaer Class of 2016 Enrollment Guide
2nd step:Click Confirm your place
3rd step: click Pay your deposit online
4th step: Any surprise?
Post edited by nickcool on

Replies to: Accepted?

• oadam11oadam11 Posts: 13Registered User New Member
    It said for me "There is no update to your application status to report." does that mean I didnt get accepted?
  • seasmartseasmart Posts: 107Registered User Junior Member
    I'm getting the same: "There is no update to your application status to report."
  • FausterFauster Posts: 190Registered User Junior Member
    Decisions are announced this evening at 7 pm. nickcool found the page for accepted students and posted the steps to take AFTER you are accepted.
  • JoshuaGuitJoshuaGuit Posts: 544Registered User Member
    I think Nick meant it to be a workaround, but apparently it doesn't work. Just wait till 7 guys haha.
  • sdwangsdwang Posts: 41Registered User Junior Member
    5 minutes!
    I'm so nervous!
  • bookworm2049bookworm2049 Posts: 133Registered User Junior Member
    mine says, "Due to the special nature of the program, your admission decision will be released via postal mail only. Thank you for your patience."

what does this mean?
  • MidhelperMidhelper Posts: 580Registered User Member
    You probably applied to the RPI/AMC program. RPI has to wait for the decision from AMC first.
  • FausterFauster Posts: 190Registered User Junior Member
    Daughter received a hand-written note from the admissions officer that reviewed her application. The note made mention of a specific item from one of her essays and added a "hope to see you on campus soon!"

Nice gesture on RPI's part. It never hurts to show some love during decision time. Now all they have to do is show some REAL love in the scholarship letter!
  • evanne2evanne2 Posts: 19Registered User New Member
    "There is no update to your application status to report."

But, it'll let me me register for the accepted student celebration.