Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Decision Letters - Fall 2014?

AoPSFan1AoPSFan1 Posts: 60Registered User Junior Member
Anyone knows when RH sends out Fall 2014's decision letters? Last year they sent out around 11/20.
Post edited by AoPSFan1 on

Replies to: Decision Letters - Fall 2014?

• RHITAdmissionsRHITAdmissions Posts: 149Registered User Junior Member
    This is our first year with an Early Action round and Regular Decision round of admission notifications. Early Action notifications will be sent on or around December 15th. Regular Decision notifications will be sent on or around March 15th.
  • AoPSFan1AoPSFan1 Posts: 60Registered User Junior Member
    Thanks for the update! Will decision be only through regular mail or will it be online as well? Wish the decision could come out early to plan the winter break like campus visit.
  • PhysicsGalPhysicsGal Posts: 29Registered User New Member
    I got mine in paper mail! I am so excited!
  • tcjmomtcjmom Posts: 17Registered User New Member
    We are still waiting here. I wonder if they were all mailed out.
    @PhysicsGal,

Congrats!!! Can you help check your letter to see when it is dated and when it mailed out? Which state are you from? We are still waiting our turn. Wish RH update the online status.
  • DPMdadDPMdad Posts: 46Registered User Junior Member
    Congrats Physicsgal! Still waiting here...
  • PhysicsGalPhysicsGal Posts: 29Registered User New Member
    Thanks :-) I'm from PA-- The letter was dated and postmarked the 10th of December. Best of luck!
  • malkovichiomalkovichio Posts: 34Registered User Junior Member
    Looks like it might be a while for me, Southern California here.
  • MCG1MCG1 Posts: 19Registered User New Member
    Hi Guys,

I received mine today and it was mailed on the 10th. My mom noticed the front of the enevelope said Welcome to the Class , otherwise I thought it was just another promotional mailer. Almost missed it.
    @PhysicsGal,

Thank you very much for the quick response! So most of EAs will get their letters by Dec. 15 as specified by RH. Hopefully it is a good one.

Congrats again on your acceptance! Is RH on top of your list? My S already got accepted to several other schools, but RH is the smallest school he applied. We probably will have a visit to the campus if he gets accepted.
  • BeaudreauBeaudreau Posts: 91Registered User Junior Member
    We are in Arizona and my son received his acceptance letter today. It was postmarked 12/10 and said "Welcome to the Class" in big letters on the envelope.
  • momreadsmomreads Posts: 2,704Registered User Senior Member
    Still waiting here in VA. Son is interested in running track and field and cross country at RH -- if the finances break right.
    momreads, we are in VA too and haven't heard yet. (My son is also interested in track and cross with them). I was really hoping that there'd be something in the mail today.
    momreads, I need to have fifteen posts to answer your message. Maybe by the end of the day today, lol
    Still nothing in the mail today :(