1) The dorms were old but clean. Some of them had sinks. Obviously there was more space if you were in a double but even the triples were pretty roomy, it all depends on the layout of the room. Each floor has a common area with couches and a kitchen area.
2) EVERYONE on campus was SUPERfriendly! Even if you didn't know someone you still smile and say "hello."
3) The honors program seemed to be more about the intellectual journey. One of the professors admitted that his courseload was not significantly heavier for his honors kids, but class discussions were more in depth.
4) I didn't really get a chance to experience the overall vibe, but I went into the library at about 10:30 PM and there were a lot of students studying there.
5) Anything fun happening at night....there was a dance the next day for charity and Howie Day was doing a concert the next week. There were signs everywhere for charity events.
6) I didn't really see anything that I didn't like. I did notice that a vast majority of the student body are caucasians.
Hope this helps