Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Early Action Applicants

collegebound2729collegebound2729 Posts: 28Registered User New Member
edited February 2010 in Santa Clara University
Has Santa Clara sent any of you a confirmation that all of your application materials have been received? Maybe they sent you an ecampus ID that would allow you to check? I haven't received anything of the sort and I'm beginning to worry that I got lost in the system. Any reassurance helps!
Post edited by collegebound2729 on

Replies to: Early Action Applicants

• broetchenbroetchen Posts: 1,130Registered User Member
    yes, email with ecampus ID
  • WatermarkWatermark Posts: 214Registered User Junior Member
    Application submitted end-Oct, got ecampus ID mid-Nov. You should call them.
  • Karen CollegesKaren Colleges Posts: 1,751Registered User Senior Member
    hmmm.
    D got a note saying they had received her application, but no ecampus ID email.

I'll have her look into it. Thanks.
  • pixeljigpixeljig Posts: 1,428Registered User Senior Member
    After the first email they sent another one 2 weeks later with campus i.d and login.
  • scualumscualum Posts: 2,787Registered User Senior Member
    Anyone know when EA responses will be sent out?
    Website says end of Dec.
  • BayAreaCAMomBayAreaCAMom Posts: 250Registered User Junior Member
    I called the Financial Aid office last week (12/10) and they said Financial Aid packages for Early Action applicants would be mailed Dec 23, and that the Admissions Office was planning to mail Early Action Decision on DEC 16 - TODAY!!! So watch your mail the next few days!!
  • a_moma_mom Posts: 474Registered User Member
    ^ Thanks for the info.
    DD just received the mail, with Congratulations on the envelop. :)
    Daughter just received her acceptance to the Business School!! Yay!! She is so so excited!

It was postmarked yesterday, and we live in the San Jose area, so that is probably why it got here in one day. Would guess everyone else would get theirs tomorrow....

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!
    yes, it was a large envelope, with "Congratulations Admitted Freshman" on the outside, which was great, because my daughter was not home yet, so I did not have to wait in suspense for her to get home and open it!!
  • tlamtlam Posts: 33Registered User Junior Member
    Bayareamom, what were your daughter's stats? Congrats to your daughter on her admission. My daughter is applying RD for business, but SCU will be a reach for her.
  • collegebound2729collegebound2729 Posts: 28Registered User New Member
    did you receive any financial aid information with your letter or is that still coming later?
    Any emails or website updates on the applicants page?

We live abroad, not sure when the snail mail will reach here.
    pixeljig, there's NO change in ecampus status. I'm afraid you have to wait for the snail mail. Maybe they'll fedex it since you're oversea?

collegebound2729, FidAid will be coming later. BayAreaCAMom mentioned it should be mailed out in 12/23 in post #8