Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Admissions Decisions

lacrimedellalunalacrimedellaluna Posts: 268Registered User Junior Member
edited March 2007 in Sarah Lawrence College
Does anyone know how (via email or snail mail) and when we will be notified of our decisions?
Thanks!
Post edited by lacrimedellaluna on

Replies to: Admissions Decisions

• bronbronbronbron Posts: 107Registered User Junior Member
    I have the same question
  • CatsdogsandrainCatsdogsandrain Posts: 57Registered User Junior Member
    Students who applied under regular decision will be notified in the first week of April by mail…I assume. But you can also check the status of your application on mySLC. You should have gotten a message in your email giving you a username and a password to access this website for both enrolled and applied students.
  • MissLovelyRitaMissLovelyRita Posts: 137Registered User Junior Member
    Around the last week of March by mail. (Mailed around March 23rd)
  • lacrimedellalunalacrimedellaluna Posts: 268Registered User Junior Member
    Thanks! :)
  • ellemajorsellemajors Posts: 16Registered User New Member
    I found out Friday by email but it is possible that this is because I am an international student.
  • death cabdeath cab Posts: 16Registered User New Member
    I found out on Friday by email too, and just received my acceptance package via FedEx. (I'm an international student, and it's Monday morning here.)

Wow, I'm amazed by Sarah Lawrence's generosity in financial aid!

Good luck to all who applied!
  • ConfusedHSJuniorConfusedHSJunior Posts: 339Registered User Junior Member
    I found out...just today through the mail. I even got a little hand written note from the director of admissions about an aspect of my essay.
  • groylj2groylj2 Posts: 106Registered User Junior Member
    where do you live HSJunior?
    Upstate New York.
  • LydDeLLydDeL Posts: 4Registered User New Member
    i got my "fat" envelope today!!!
    I also got a little note telling me to audition for slc's a cappella groups.
  • lacrimedellalunalacrimedellaluna Posts: 268Registered User Junior Member
    I got my "fat" envelope today as well :)
    I love the fact that they insult their own envelopes, but that's Sarah Lawrence for ya.
  • rak2125rak2125 Posts: 3Registered User New Member
    my boarding school told me i have a "fat" envelope waiting for me from sarah lawrence at school, but im not gonna c it till tonight! im so scared! I dont want to get my hopes up... but at the same time i really do!! I have been thinking about going to sarah lawrence since i was a little girl!
  • groylj2groylj2 Posts: 106Registered User Junior Member
    i love how the acceptance letter says "this is your big fat envelope! congratulations!" on the front. the personalized note is sweet too. im seriously seriously considering slc.
  • HyzenthlayHyzenthlay Posts: 14Registered User New Member
    Stupid me, I picked up the package and got all excited, because it was so heavy, but I didn't look at the front...About thirty heart-stopping seconds later I looked down and saw the giant "congratulations!"
    I loved the little handwritten note as well. I had to check it to make sure that it was actually done in pen, that some live person wrote it out!