I'm a senior who took the SATs for the 4th time last Saturday. I already submitted two tests with superscores of CR 690 M 800 W 780 (essay= 8). I took the test a third time in October and got those same exact scores
so I took the test a fourth time on Saturday just to improve my CR. But after taking the test, I only think I have a 50/50 shot of improving my CR (depending on the curve), although I finally think I wrote a 11 or 12 essay and will get an 800 W.
Here's the dilemma: I've heard that schools don't like it if you've taken the test 5 times, and I want to take the test again in December. Should I cancel my scores from the November test so it does not look like I took the test 5 times? Or should I just wait for my results and send only the best 2 tests to colleges (I don't know if schools frown upon this or not as many claim they want students to send in all their test scores). All the schools I'm applying to (Penn, Brown, Princeton, Harvard, Yale are my main schools) claim they take the best scores from each section, although they also claim they want me to send all of my tests. What should I do?