Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Chosing SAT II Tests

AnoelAnoel Posts: 291Registered User Junior Member
So I'm now undecided on what tests I'm going to take tomorrow. My choices are Math IIC, Literature and US History. I'm applying to UC-SC and a couple of other colleges that recommend SAT II tests, one that recommends the math one. I'm the best at history, but I haven't studied for it (since taking the AP US history test last year-5) even though it shouldn't be too hard to. I'm pretty good at Lit although I haven't studied for that, is it really that hard and require a lot of studying? And then there's math, which I really don't want to take but thought that I should. I really haven't done much for that either (yeah im a procrastinator, I know) but I have a book I can study for. I've heard it's pretty hard though, so I'm not sure. I'm alright at math, 660 on the SATs. I'm not going into a math related field anyways, psychology is what I like. Anyways, what do you think I should take and why? Can anyone give opinions on how much/what you need to study for each?
Post edited by Anoel on

Replies to: Chosing SAT II Tests