Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

How Can I Get My Sat Scores Early?

blink0311blink0311 Posts: 56Registered User Junior Member
I took the SAT on October 8. It says on the website I won't be able to view my scores until October 24th. Is there anyway I can pay extra or do ANYTHING to find out my scores extra early?
Post edited by blink0311 on

Replies to: How Can I Get My Sat Scores Early?

• Just2FitzJust2Fitz Posts: 585Registered User Member
    lol... just wait
  • cjsb0160cjsb0160 Posts: 241Registered User Junior Member
    yes. bypass lots of security and break into the college board complex and feed it through the computer yourself. good luck. let me know how you make out.
  • phson01phson01 Posts: 247Registered User Junior Member
    You need to practise your patience :)
  • FlyinVFlyinV Posts: 280Registered User Junior Member
    The worst is when the day that your scores are *supposed* to arrive rolls around, but your scores are still not posted. The march SAT was a nightmare, i had to wait like 2 weeks after when i was *supposed* to get them.
  • Social_PariahSocial_Pariah Posts: 164- Junior Member
    last year some people who sent scores to colleges got their results a day earlier than the rest
  • ali_liuali_liu Posts: 387Registered User Member
    staying up on the night of the 23rd...CB (i heard) will raise ur mark...haha, myth i think...but i'd still do it =)
  • Flipsta_GFlipsta_G Posts: 1,115Registered User Senior Member
    I know what you mean, FlyinV. I had to wait for almost 2 months for CB to give me my SAT scores, the bastards. The reason was that they claimed I had tried to change my name on test day to something like Zaki Adeniji. This was completely ridiculous (I am 100% white and that sounds like an African name or something). Apparently the director at the school I took the test screwed up by writing down the wrong student's name (Idiot). So CB waited about a month to tell me this, and then I had to send them a signatured ID and a sample of my handwriting (which I didn't have--I had to get my driving permit). THen they took a couple weeks longer to decide that they had made a mistake, the whole time acting like I was the one who made an error. So I hate CB from personal experience. I ended up getting my June SATII scores before my May SATI score.