Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

October SAT

nicole21nicole21 Posts: 32Registered User Junior Member
Did anybody find the October SAT math section harder than other times? or was it just me?!?
Post edited by nicole21 on

Replies to: October SAT

• BUgebsBUgebs Posts: 391Registered User Member
    I found it quite easier actually. Unfortunately, I don't think I did so well lol because whenever I think something was easy and I did well, it always turns out opposite :P What did you find complicated?
  • nicole21nicole21 Posts: 32Registered User Junior Member
    well mostly the math questions in the end which are supposed to be hard, but i found them rather more difficult then from the one in june or march. when i took it in june, i believed my reading was much better, but it ended up being horrible, so it happens to eveyone lolll. my friends asked me how i did... im like im honestly not gunna say anything cause it ends up jinxing me!! :D
    oh jeez ive told the whole orld what I think i got lmao!! I am definitely jinxed.. haha i thought i did phenominally on the reading and writing this time but I don't know... AHHH I WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!! tomorrow morning in about 13 hours we'll all know!
    lmaoo ... ahh i wanna kno but at the same time i dont because im like so nervous right now loll!!!!!!
    lol I just want to know, bad or good so i can send the sores in.. Then it's all in the school's hands. I'm applying everywhere early action and one ED (Boston U). So my chances should increase a little regardless.
    welll Gooddd Luckk!!!!!! :D