Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

AP Lit Practice NOTHING

macinicimacinici Posts: 157Registered User Junior Member
hi,

I wish to say that I have searched the archive before posting and I found NOTHING (one or two prep books) to answer my question.

I do fairly well in English but when it comes to timing I suck. For this reason I just need LOTS and LOTS of passages with questions so I can practice and get used to the timing.

Do any of you know where I could get reading passages with questions. BOOKS? SITES? PACKETS YOU HAVE? I really just need to read, read, and read passages along with questions. It's the only way I'll get used to it.

...SO please if you know any source tell me, or send to me things your teachers have gave you and I'll be glad to pay for postage and whatnot.

(the passages dont have to be the same lenght as the AP test, I just need similar difficulty and questions)

Thanks Guys.
Post edited by macinici on

Replies to: AP Lit Practice NOTHING

• Lindsay2259Lindsay2259 Posts: 142Registered User Junior Member
    Barron's AP Literature book gives you 4 practice tests, so 4 hours worth of MC questions. They also have a few passages throughout the book.