What I did were:
1. Read the 1st paragraph before I do anything.
2. I go straight to the questions that contain the specific line.
3. I read above and below the specific line given.
4. NEVER read the passage first!!
5. Take a few second to think about the function of the specific line sentence. For ex, what does it do? What idea is the author trying to explain?
6. The answers will always contain wrong choices, but when you are stuck with only 2 choices, choose the one that has the most similar wording from the passage.