Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Sending score

BenkaminBenkamin Posts: 30Registered User Junior Member
I had a SAT yesterday. but the due date is 12/1. It was unexpected date because of Sandy. Because of this, I can't send my score.

Someone said that you can submit your score even the due date pass. He said you must submit the original score first. Later, submit other score that I took in this month. (not sure about this method.)

Is it possible??
Post edited by Benkamin on

Replies to: Sending score

• aleyna22aleyna22 Posts: 265Registered User Junior Member
    Yeah, that's what I had to do. Not because of Sandy, though. Just because I had to retake my SAT because my October scores weren't what I wanted.
    But what you need to do is e-mail or call an admissions person from whatever college you're trying to apply to and explain the situation.
  • drusbadrusba Posts: 7,843Registered User Senior Member
    Check with college. Usually if there is a 12/1 application deadline scores can be sent into December but there are exceptions, e.g., some may require everything by 12/1 if you want to be considered for scholarships. Also, the college you are referring to may have already adopted "Sandy" rules allowing later submissions from those affected by Sandy.