Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

AP Scores Delayed (code 93)

bqtu22bqtu22 Posts: 1Registered User New Member
It shows me that my scores for the AP English exam are delayed under code 93. I took another test and the score is showing up.

What does code 93 mean and when will I get my scores? Is it possible that they are canceled? Should I contact college board?

Thank you
Post edited by bqtu22 on

Replies to: AP Scores Delayed (code 93)

• Today1Today1 Posts: 2Registered User New Member
    Hey did you receive your score? Or does that mean that they were cancelled?
    I'm just asking because I'm in the same situation right now and I'm freaking out

So please tell me
  • dragooner4dragooner4 Posts: 208- Junior Member
    Sorry mates, mean ur scored is delayed until end of August. Happened to 2 of my friends last year cause a fool had his phone go off in the exam.
  • notmeantforivynotmeantforivy Posts: 242Registered User Junior Member
    Someone is your room was probably suspected out cheating. Your score will be delayed for a while.
  • Today1Today1 Posts: 2Registered User New Member
    everyone in my class recieved their scores except for me. So how is it possible??
  • glidoglido Posts: 5,035Registered User Senior Member
    "No Scores Available" weak College Board.
  • math91math91 Posts: 12Registered User New Member
    Neither of my two girls received scores either as it says scores delayed for all 3 tests they took:( but their sister received hers and she took the same tests!!...Very frustrating!
  • HoangHHoangH Posts: 2Registered User New Member
    I have'nt gotten my AP scores either. I tried calling them, but they said they were busy. I'll try again tomorrow. I'll have to learn to be patient. :/
  • JMeyer333JMeyer333 Posts: 1Registered User New Member
    I took the AP US History Exam as a Junior in High School this year. I accidentally started writing in the allotted time set for reading. Therefore, my paper was taken and reported to collegeboard. However, I got the opportunity to finish my test. It really sucks waiting, because I want to know what I received. Sorry if this happened to anyone else. I guess we just have to wait it out.
  • CantConcentrateCantConcentrate Posts: 2,547Registered User Senior Member
    Same code here - told that they were going to cancel my score.
  • MQDMQD Posts: 619Registered User Member
    Anyone know what a code 83 is?
  • joemicy9joemicy9 Posts: 2Registered User New Member
    I first received a delayed score message for my French AP test with a reference to Code 84 and it also had a reference to Code 96 and a statement that the score should show up by September 1. Does anyone know what these AP codes mean or where to look them up?
  • MQDMQD Posts: 619Registered User Member
    Here is a pdf with the reporting codes on the last page but not helpful with the ones that concern us.

Son just received an additional code of 90

http://professionals.collegeboard.com/profdownload/AP_Student_Datafile_Format_2013.pdf