Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

ACT Testing Wrongly Accusing Cheating 2017

2»

Replies to: ACT Testing Wrongly Accusing Cheating 2017

• ktrrightsktrrights Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 5
    sorry for the incomplete address earlier. I am in 100%. 20/20 is a great idea. I have some Reuters information. I'll email tomorrow.
    Post edited by Erin's Dad on
  • Studious99Studious99 Registered User Posts: 624 Member
    Maybe your D should move to the SAT if the ACT corporation will never let her score higher than 25. I am sure BYU will understand, as you really need a 28 to be competitive for BYU nowadays. Good luck. This sounds awful! Maybe have your bishop send a letter to BYU and BYU I explaining the situation.
  • rofikicaferofikicafe Registered User Posts: 32 Junior Member
    It seems like you may need to start a social media campaign to spread the word. After reading what has happened to a few of you and the recent debate in (Ohio??), I dont think we will even take it. What a shame that they can get away with that type of accusation.
  • Erin's DadErin's Dad Super Moderator Posts: 34,022 Super Moderator
    Moderator's Note:
    If you want to get an E-Mail address or contact someone directly use the Private Message component of the board. Click on that persons name and you can discuss off the board. Do NOT post personal E-Mail addresses in the forums.
    Sorry, I was not aware of this policy. Will do! Thank you
    Update - we are still waiting for ACT to respond to the latest review. Taking longer than the last time. Still plan to fight this til the end. Pass the word on to all who have been effected by this. The more exposure the better! Anyone wanting my contact/email info let me know. I will message you.
2»