College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM
How Long to Study for a 1520+ on the New SAT
here's the dealio:
- i am aiming for a 1520+ on the new sat.
- i understand that score is incredibly hard to obtain, but my desire for success is sky high, so with hard work, i believe i can do it.
- i will be taking it in october for the second and (more than likely) last time because i want to take my subject tests in november to have ready for my EA schools of choice (a lot of studying, i know, but as i said before, i will do anything it takes).
- i have taken the ACT five times, and i can't afford to send five terrible scores to my colleges of choice. it's not realistic. i would much rather send two scores (one average and one above average) to said schools.
- reading and english are my best subjects on standardized tests, another reason for why i believe the SAT is better for me than the ACT ever was/will be.
those points lead into my question(s): how long should i study to make a 1520+? if you scored a 1520+, what did you do to achieve your score? what resources should i use to score a 1520+? thank you for the help!