Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Can you submit SAT scores after the application deadline?

AsianTacoAsianTaco Registered User Posts: 15 New Member
I'm taking the November SAT, and I'm doing 2 SAT subject tests. I want to get most of my applications in by December, which is when scholarship application deadlines are due, but I am contemplating taking the SAT again in December. If I send in my scholarship application, would they consider my December SAT score? And would it hurt my chances for a scholarship that the admissions officer has to wait until the December score comes out to consider my application?
Also, if I turn in my application before the regular decision deadline to increase my chances of catching an alumni interview, would I still have my December score considered?
(FYI my current SAT score is 1440, which is from March. My essay score is 14/24. I want to apply to University of Rochester, Brown, Northwestern, Stanford, UC Irvine, and UWash)