Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Can You take Two SAT II's on the same day?

TheGrouchTheGrouch Posts: 64Registered User Junior Member
How many SAT II's can you take on one test day? Also, could you take the SAT I and SAT II's on the same day?
Post edited by TheGrouch on

Replies to: Can You take Two SAT II's on the same day?

• Tonyt88Tonyt88 Posts: 2,177Registered User Senior Member
    You can take at most three SAT II's in one day, and I don't believe you can do both the SAT I and SAT II on the same day.
  • Xylem101Xylem101 Posts: 868Registered User Member
    i doubt u can do the SAT I and the SAT II on the same day because the MAX number of SAT II's u can do a day is 3 and then every one goes..bye-bye...so if u look at it...SAT I is really like 3 SAT II's (i mean that its 3 'tests' math/CR/writing) ....so it cant be possible
  • calicollegegirlcalicollegegirl Posts: 268Registered User Junior Member
    You absolutely CANNOT take the SAT I and II in one day. They do not allow it.
  • ettietti Posts: 1,137User Awaiting Email Confirmation Senior Member
    Even if you could take the SAT1 and an SATII on the same day why would u want to? Your brain would not be fried, it would be demolished!!
  • Dave_BerryDave_Berry Posts: 33,346CC Admissions Expert Senior Member
    You can take up to three SAT II's in the same day. My son just did. But can't take the SAT I and SAT II in the same day.
  • Xylem101Xylem101 Posts: 868Registered User Member
    wait so i guess that means that there is no way to take both the SAT I and the SAT II on the same month?
  • warblersrulewarblersrule Posts: 8,449Super Moderator Senior Member
    If you're that pressed for time, you could try the ACT instead.