Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Study for Math IIC

GetMeIn03GetMeIn03 Posts: 100Registered User Junior Member
Ok so im going to buy the barron's book to study for math IIC and im wondering if i cud be ready for the test on june 7, 08. I just finished pre calculus. Im aiming for an 800. SO u think i can do it. I forgot a lot of the trig in math B, but im sure barron's will refresh my memory.
Post edited by GetMeIn03 on

Replies to: Study for Math IIC

• collegebound2009collegebound2009 Posts: 466Registered User Member
    If you do all the practice times in block timing, yeah. I'm using it now, and it's hard - but the test isn't on that level. I'm scoring like 750s on the tests but not worrying about it. Its really good for overpreparing lol.
  • doyoubelieve09doyoubelieve09 Posts: 32User Awaiting Email Confirmation Junior Member
    i've heard that a year of precalculus will be good preparation for scoring high. i'm using the barron's book as well and it's a really good refresher. good luck! :)
  • stanford1463stanford1463 Posts: 461. Member
    i just used the collegeboard "real SAT IIs" book i got an 800 on the practice
  • RedwoodRedwood Posts: 624Registered User Member
    dude math sat 2 is a joke. as long as u paid attention in class and did good on the tests, you willl ace it with MINIMMAL prep.