Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Where to get Practice PSAT full-length tests?

Jumper101Jumper101 Posts: 179Registered User Junior Member
I'm taking the PSAT Wednesday, day after tomorrow. Are there any websites where I can do some free practice problems/full length tests?
I know there are practice books in the library but its too far away and inconvenient...
Post edited by Jumper101 on

Replies to: Where to get Practice PSAT full-length tests?

• WasianWasian Posts: 39Registered User Junior Member
    Your school should provide at least one practice test from College Board for you, administered from the school itself. They give you a packet that gives you information about the PSAT & NMSQT, tips, and a full-length PSAT test.

Truthfully, those tests are going to be the most reliable, so you should try and get one beforehand if you haven't already. As far as free practice problems go, try:

PSAT/NMSQT: Preparing
    PSAT Test Practice Questions - Help your PSAT Exam Score with free PSAT Test Preparation

(the main problem with the second link is the fact that they don't really explain their answers, so if you got it wrong and you weren't why)

In any case, I'd suggest not to do much more than take a diagnostic PSAT test and maybe review a couple tips and tricks for tonight/tomorrow night. I've heard that cramming and getting bogged down by overload could do more damage than help for the PSAT (I am also taking the PSAT this Wednesday).

Good luck!
  • Jumper101Jumper101 Posts: 179Registered User Junior Member
    Thanks! And you too!
  • aashadaashad Posts: 66Registered User Junior Member
    Your local library might have a section online called Learning Express Library. It has practice tests and prep for PSAT, SAT, ACT and AP exams.