Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

How to Send All ACT Scores for Free

Alamo1836Alamo1836 Posts: 39Registered User Junior Member
My counselor informed me since I was eligible for the ACT fee waiver; I have the opportunity to send all my ACT scores for free. How can apply for this program? I have already called the ACT and they don't acknowledge this exists. But I know it does, and my counselor is not sure who I can talk to about this. Does anybody know? Is or has anybody done this before?
Thanks to all those who respond.
Post edited by Alamo1836 on

Replies to: How to Send All ACT Scores for Free

• swimcatsmomswimcatsmom Posts: 14,876Registered User Senior Member
    I think your counselor is wrong. You can get up to 2 fee waivers and they cover only the basic registration (and the 4 free score reports that come with the ACT). There is no fee waiver for sending additional ACT scores.

ACT FAQ : Am I eligible for a fee waiver?
    Fee waivers cover only the basic registration fee for your test option, including up to four college choices (if you provide valid codes when you register). Waivers do not cover the late registration fee, test date or test center changes, standby fee, or any other services
  • Alamo1836Alamo1836 Posts: 39Registered User Junior Member
    I thought so, too. But my sister said she sent all her ACT scores for free. She doesn't remember how she did, though. I was hoping someone here knew.
  • Alamo1836Alamo1836 Posts: 39Registered User Junior Member
    does anybody else know?