Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

My Fast SAT Prep Guide: How I went 2080 -> 2340 In 10 Days

Replies to: My Fast SAT Prep Guide: How I went 2080 -> 2340 In 10 Days

• butterflbutterfl Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    i have 5 months to get above 2300, any advice?
  • barrysill1996barrysill1996 Registered User Posts: 17 New Member
    this is reallllly good advice - thanks for sharing and making the effort!!!!!
  • mash101mash101 Registered User Posts: 105 Junior Member
    Thanks for the advice, I will be sure to follow this guide thoroughly!
  • nayhayyynayhayyy Registered User Posts: 54 Junior Member
    so i think i really love you now xD yeah thank you lots and lots and lots for this :D i will love you forever!
  • megan702megan702 Registered User Posts: 313 Member
    Live and breathe SAT? lolol ...ya I'm not preparing for the June SAT until after APs and I got a 2070 in December...I will begin hardcore on May 15th and see what happens and update this later :)
  • Phoenix55555Phoenix55555 Registered User Posts: 267 Junior Member
    Thanks a lot aussietech, this guide was awesome!!
  • Sco77ySco77y Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
    I just want to thank you so much for posting this! It was a godsend and was just crucial for me jumping from an 1870 to a 2010!!!!! I wanted to break 2000 desperately and through this guide I was able to do that and I am so grateful! Thank you!!!
  • MathTeamExtraProMathTeamExtraPro - Posts: 269 Junior Member
    wow thanks so much. i like the guide and all, but what i found very helpful was your grammar guide link's and your night before the sat tips. wow. amazing. :D another bookmark coming up!
  • YunakiraYunakira Registered User Posts: 16 New Member
    Thanks for putting up such a detailed guide!
  • marslymarsly Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Great!
    thanks.
  • HYPMSCHYPMSC Registered User Posts: 37 Junior Member
    any success stories?
  • mika723mika723 Registered User Posts: 18 New Member
    I have a question: How do you determine what the hard questions are for the math sections? Other than the fact that they are located at the end? I just didn't understand how you practiced just the hard math questions and scored them.

Btw, thank you so much for this very helpful guide!
  • Annl233Annl233 Registered User Posts: 363 Member
    I cant buy all those books but your schedule gave me a bit of motivation, if anything.
  • SmargentSmargent Registered User Posts: 242 Junior Member
    This deserves a bump.
  • TrueafricanTrueafrican Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
    I just saw this post ,really helpful but am in a big mess .....I wrote the test in December and had 1870..I need above 2250 to get a good scholarship because am an international student.I have really lost it because I really learnt for the december test and did poorly.I am writing in May and dont know what to put in place because my nervous system always almost breaks down when I see the blue book.I solved every question in the blue book,online course ,and some past questions so what others should I do.Should i redo them?
This discussion has been closed.