Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Free Score Reports lost?

Guitarher0o7Guitarher0o7 Posts: 72Registered User Junior Member
edited February 2012 in SAT Preparation
Hey everyone,

So I took a Bio E Subject test in June '10, Chemistry in June '11, and the SAT in Jan. '12. However, when I went back to check my profile, and tried to see what would happen IF I wanted to send my score reports, a window popped up that said "Send additional score reports?" Does this mean that my free reports have expired? Also, when I clicked on the "Understand your Test performance" button under the Bio E (which I have not sent scores for), a window pops up that asks me to list the colleges to send scores to. In that same window, a message reads "Number of Free SAT Score Reports Remaining: 0."

Is this just a fluke in the system that will automatically resolve? I have not used any score reports yet (im just a junior) and I do not have any colleges in my recipients list.

Thanks!
Post edited by Guitarher0o7 on

Replies to: Free Score Reports lost?

• risuburisubu Posts: 1,552Registered User Senior Member
    Yes, they did. They let you send free ones until like 7 days after the test. It's been a year, so you have to pay now. Actually, if your parents are tight on money, wait until you apply to colleges this fall to pay. Right now it would be a waste, assuming that you will take another subject test or something in the coming months.
  • Guitarher0o7Guitarher0o7 Posts: 72Registered User Junior Member
    Oh wow...that's unfair.

We're not tight on cash but when they promise 4 free score reports, they should honor that.
  • DrGoogleDrGoogle Posts: 4,064Registered User Senior Member
    I actually changed the scores report before receiving the Jan Results and it did not take. I don't know if it was 7 days after the test or not, but I had to pay extra for 2 more schools.