Questions about the SAT Essay
1. When I mention a quote, is there suppose to be a right way to do it?
Would saying something like: "Stay away from McDonalds," as claimed by Dr. Eisenhower, Eating healthy is essential to one's lifestyle. <--- Would this be a correct sentence?
2. Are titles of books, movies, and TV shows, suppose to be in quotes?
3. Do I always have to mention the author/director of the book, tv show, or movie?
4. When I use a TV show, or anime as a source, Should I specifically state that it is a TV show/anime?
How is this sentence?
In the anime "Naruto", by Masashi Kishimoto, Naruto eats a lot of healthy ramen, and is extremely energetic as a result of this. (Should I keep or take out the "In the anime" or does it not matter?)
5. Is it ever necessary to read the quotes that are given to you in the essay section or can I just go straight to the question?