Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

October 2012 SAT scores 'not yet available'

john9811john9811 Posts: 121Registered User Junior Member
edited December 2012 in SAT Preparation
Hey guys,
My October 2012 SAT scores are in the 'not yet available' phase - and that's freaking me out. Is there any concise reasons for this? All the guys who have taken the exact test with me (same room) have their scores already too, so ...
I'm pretty sure I haven't filled anything incorrectly as I've taken the SAT and Subject test a couple of times already and I know the form back to back. The test proctors do check the registration information for us before submitting too.
The only reason I can think of that my scores are being delayed is I do expect a sharp increase in my scores (300+) from my Nov 2011 test as I was sick with high fever last time and didn't finish the test.

Is there any other reasons for my scores being delayed, and when would I expect to see my scores? Also, is there any other cases like this happening before?

Thanks,
John (a lurker=))
Post edited by john9811 on

Replies to: October 2012 SAT scores 'not yet available'

This discussion has been closed.