Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

PDF of blank answer sheet

mikesownmikesown Posts: 483Registered User Member
edited July 2007 in SAT Preparation
Does anyone have a blank PDF of an answer sheet? All the pdfs I have have a single section which is crossed out and marked as experimental. Anyone have a completely blank one(preferably NOT scanned).

Thanks,
Mike
1337mail [atatatat] gmail [dotdotdotdot] com
Post edited by mikesown on

Replies to: PDF of blank answer sheet

• NervesOfJellyNervesOfJelly Posts: 235- Junior Member
    I just printed out 4 copies of the one with section 4 crossed out cuz all the BB tests are missing a section anyways. Even the QAS has the experimental section cut out.
  • LuckMC11LuckMC11 Posts: 807Registered User Member
    lol u can just switch the one thats crossed out with the real experimental one from ur practice test and write the #s in urself for the test sections..lol much easier and u dont have to worry about timing or anything cuz u cant be working on any section while going onto another one anyway (when time is called on the actual test)
  • Xylem101Xylem101 Posts: 868Registered User Member
    ^^^ LuckMC11, what exactly do you mean?
  • alexwaylo2008alexwaylo2008 Posts: 46Registered User Junior Member
    just go to the collegeboard.com, students, SAT prep, the Official Sat Test. Get started and the test will appear in PDF. Just print pages 5 to 8, the blank answer sheet.
  • LuckMC11LuckMC11 Posts: 807Registered User Member
    i mean just change the numbers so that they go with the practice test ur taking :P

well only if the practice test ur taking has 9 sections