Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Gruber SAT Math book?

majormussmajormuss Posts: 33Registered User Junior Member
edited August 2010 in SAT Preparation
Doesn't anyone else find the Gruber SAT Math Workbook a little too easy?I am naturally an above average math student but I find the type of questions in the workbook a bit too basic. I was previously using an old version of the Barrons SAT Math series for study but it also seems too difficult- that is why I got myself a PDF version of the Gruber book. Am I being too impatient or should I do something about it?
Post edited by majormuss on

Replies to: Gruber SAT Math book?

• Suleyman95Suleyman95 Posts: 1,082- Member
    Doesn't anyone else find the Gruber SAT Math Workbook a little too easy?I am naturally an above average math student but I find the type of questions in the workbook a bit too basic. I was previously using an old version of the Barrons SAT Math series for study but it also seems too difficult- that is why I got myself a PDF version of the Gruber book. Am I being too impatient or should I do something about it?

I bought GRUBER'S too and was very dissapointed when saw it's questions. But, it's better to notice that, two practice tests at the end are good, but again, too easy.
  • TheJuanSotoTheJuanSoto Posts: 750Registered User Member
    I'd just use it to practise the strategies the book teaches. They are good.
  • Suleyman95Suleyman95 Posts: 1,082- Member
    P.S
    I made "101 questions you need know how to solve"
    I answered 99/101 in 9 minutes.