Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

AP Chemistry Score Results

cerise24cerise24 Posts: 28Registered User New Member
edited July 2012 in Sciences
So I just got my AP Scores today: Calc AB-4, English Lang-3, Spanish Lit-4, and Spanish Lang-5. But for AP Chem I got a 3!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling my score for Chem is wrong because on my mock exams, I always got 4's (really close to a 5). Not only that, but I actually dedicated more time to Chem than to ALL OF MY OTHER CLASSES COMBINED!!

I'm really disappointed :(

Is there any way for me to get my AP Chem score checked?
Post edited by cerise24 on

Replies to: AP Chemistry Score Results

• dbo259dbo259 Posts: 81Registered User Junior Member
    I'm in the exact same boat as you about Chemistry. It sucks. It's honestly one of the worst feelings I've ever felt in a long time. I know it's just a test for college credit. But I set my academic standards really high, and when I don't meet them I'm really hard on myself for not doing so. I got a 3 also.
  • FantasyVesperiaFantasyVesperia Posts: 2,608Registered User Senior Member
    You shouldn't feel bad, AP Chemistry isn't easy, and a 3 is really good. I'm taking it this fall, and the AP Chem teacher said that the AP test is killer.
  • cerise24cerise24 Posts: 28Registered User New Member
    It's just that Chemistry is my FAVORITE subject and I just feel I deserved to get at least a 4 considering all the time I spent studying. Furthermore, I plan to be a Chemistry major in college so I'm ashamed of going with a 3 for my AP exam.
  • FantasyVesperiaFantasyVesperia Posts: 2,608Registered User Senior Member
    ^ I wouldn't about that so much, Chemistry is one of my favorite subjects too, and I got a B in Hon. Chemistry lol. For AP Chemistry this fall, I would be jumping for joy if got a 3 lol. Getting a 3 on the AP shouldn't stop you doing what you want to do all you have to do is wish for the best and keep pushing. I can relate to you a little bit, because I'm AP Biology as well, and that's what I would like to major in, and I guess I'll pretty depressed if I got a 3.
  • cerise24cerise24 Posts: 28Registered User New Member
    Thank you for the pick me up, it's just that I have a feeling there was some kind of mistake. How can I get my score rechecked?
  • jasonjavajasonjava Posts: 9Registered User New Member
    I, also got a 3, and am pretty happy considering i skipped a whole dam question because i am retarted of something. (on the FRQ!)
  • psmusic18psmusic18 Posts: 42Registered User Junior Member
    I got a 5!
    I would probably say its because of countless hours studying for USNCO.