Struggling between UF and UCF!!
Hi guys, yesterday I was accepted to UF (amazing!) but now I don't know what to do :(
About four months ago I applied to UCF and got accepted; I also applied to its EXCEL program which is for STEM majors and they accepted me as well. Right now I feel very stressed because I know that UF has a great engineering college but UCF is offering me a program that is going to help me during my engineering career.
By the way here is some info about EXCEL
- They give me priority schedule
- I get to take math and science courses with the people in my program
- There assign an academic advisor to every EXCEL student
- There is a paid undergraduate research experience in the spring semester of the sophomore year
- Only 200 student are accepted every year
- I get automatic acceptance to the GEMS program which is a tutoring club for engineering girls.
- UCF has an EXCEL Center that dedicated for the needs of the EXCEL students where free math and science tutoring will be provided,
So what do you think..should I accept UCF..even though UF is more nationally recognized and has better rankings?? At first UF way my number one school, but after visiting UCF's campus and knowing that is was accepted to Excel changed my choice of college :(... BTW UF is not offering any type of scholarship and no Honors college
I really need some advice