Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Accepted at stanford :)

college7782college7782 Posts: 8Registered User New Member
edited January 2012 in Stanford University
SHORT STORY: I got accepted REA!

LONG STORY:
I was supposed to receive it a while ago like everybody else did in December. I called/emailed them twice about about how I did not receive an email regarding my acceptance or rejection. I kept asking her if she could tell me whether or not I got accepted. She said, she couldn't. I gave her all the info and she said we will figure out the problem and will try to get an email out. She said, if you don't receive it within a few days, call back. She also said in the mean time, check your spam folder. (I would have saw it in there if it got sent) Days later, I called again and somebody else picked up the phone other than the lady I first spoke with. He said that he will try to resolve the problem soon and pretty much gave the same info the lady told me. Then, I called a few days later. However, I learned that the offices were closed until January. During the winter break, I waited nervously to see if I had receive anything in my email. Finally, I called the first day it opened. After speaking with another person for about 10 minutes, she said we got your situation figured out or something like that and fixed it. After an hour, I received an email from Stanford. I expected a rejection letter after the problem that I had to go through. I opened it and got accepted.

Thanks CollegeConfidential. Since my sophomore year, I have been reading all about Stanford and how to get accepted. I finally made an account today, I am so happy.

Thanks!
Post edited by college7782 on

Replies to: Accepted at stanford :)