- International student from South America currently living in Europe. Not sure if I'm a URM though. My parents are both white. Eh...I'm pretty tan, does that count? Well, I'm putting down "white" to be sure/fair.
- Will NOT apply for financial aid
- Oldest of 5 kids
- I will complete five years of HS. I did three years in the US before moving to Europe and doing the full 2-year IB Diploma.
- SAT I: (first try, studied not a single minute, have been studying quite a bit for the one in 2 weeks) 680 CR, 560 M, 710 W
- SAT II: Two foreign languages, 710 & 750, and US History 670
- GPA: It's very weird. At my old high school I had a 3.6 on a 4.0 (almost failed an advanced math class), a 4.05 on a 5.0 scale, and a 4.67 on a 6.0 scale. What has really killed me have been math and french. Other than that I have pretty much all A's. At my new school, I have a GPA of 6.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Class Rank: Although my new school does not rank, I was in the Top 10% at a very large, very competitive public school in the US.
- Full IB Diploma candidate. Currently predicted at a 41 out of 45 with TOK/EE. There's a rising trend in my GPA, especially in math where I have a 7.
- Very interested in diplomacy/foreign affairs. I've devoted about 300 hours of the past years working in these areas thru various school clubs, community organizations, or just reading/researching on my own.
- Student Council President (200+ hours over 2 years)
- Vice President French Club (100+ hours over 3 years)
- Co-founder & chairman MUN chapter at my school (75+ hours in one year)
- Community service/volunteering (various things, ~250 hours)
- 3-year varsity golf player in the US, Top 500 national ranking (may play DIII if I end up at a smaller school)
- NHS member
- Have earned various school awards (principal's academic list, Community Service member of the year, blah blah)
Thanks a lot! Lemme know if I can chance/help you out with anything