Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

16 years of education ?

virenguptavirengupta Posts: 11Registered User New Member
edited November 2012 in Study Abroad
To study abroad , requirement is to have 16 years of education , I had 15 years of education , I don't know how to fulfil this criteria . I have done my schooling till 12th grade and then college for 3 years , makes a total of 15 years of education .

Can some one help me on this
Post edited by virengupta on

Replies to: 16 years of education ?

• SkeezeyJSkeezeyJ Posts: 421Registered User Member
    So kindergarten wouldn't count for anything?
  • ilikecashewsilikecashews Posts: 23Registered User New Member
    Not 16 years old?
  • TKAM16TKAM16 Posts: 4Registered User New Member
    If you can't fulfill the criteria now, maybe look for a different study abroad program. Also, make sure that it really is 16 years of education rather than 16 years old or something similar.
  • boomtingboomting Posts: 678Registered User Member
    Are you sure it isn't aimed at students from other countries? People in the UK go to school (not nursery / kindergarten, actual school) from the age of 4 until 18 (14 years) and then have three or four years at university.
  • virenguptavirengupta Posts: 11Registered User New Member
    I am talking about post graduation not graduation and I am pretty sure it's not 16 years old or something , it's 16 years of education