Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Internship abroad, paying for a program, Dublin, Experiential Learning International

wildandyoungwildandyoung Posts: 220Registered User Junior Member
Hi everyone

I'm a sophomore honors business (finance) student a solid school, large public, pretty decent business school but not elite. I'm trying hard to get an internship and have had a few interviews, but I really want to study abroad sometime during college and found a couple programs that combine study abroad with an internship.

One of these programs is called EUSA, but I am not sure if my school offers one in the summer. That program is varies in cost it seems like it will cost $5-6k for the program (which lasts between 6-8 weeks) in Dublin. They have other European cities that are more expensive.

I stumbled upon this other organization called Experiential Learning International (ELI). Costs are a lot cheaper, it is about $3550 for 8 weeks (including a accommodation) and they place you in an internship and they have a finance/accounting internship spot.

Anyone ever do something like this? Ever work through ELI? Sounds like a great opportunity, I would love to spend a summer in Dublin.

I was wondering how reputable ELI was though.

Experiential Learning International

http://www.eliabroad.org/attachments/ireland-internships.pdf

Thanks!