Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

COSMOS 2012 Waiting board 2.0

sourpigysourpigy Posts: 16Registered User New Member
edited June 2012 in Summer Programs
It seems like the old waiting board got closed. :U
Anyways, if you're an alumni, tell us about your experience there! I'd love to hear about it-- I enjoyed reading the ones from old threads.

If you're anxiously waiting, like I am, tell us which cluster you applied to and why. I'm kind of interested in your opinions on math and science subjects.

For me, I applied to UCD's "Mathematics", ehm the physics cluster haha, and the "Mathematical modeling of biological systems".
I applied to mathematics, but I didn't really want to put it as my first choice. :P I would have much rather had Mathematical Modeling of Biological Systems as my first, but I digress. What sparked my interest with that cluster was when I read this research paper I found on Reddit about applying Darwin's evolution theory to inanimate matter, and in that they talked about a molecular fountain and after I read it, it was was like boohshshomufuuofff! "I have to apply to that cluster!" If you want the link to the paper, you can PM me haha.

I'm a currently sophomore.
Post edited by sourpigy on

Replies to: COSMOS 2012 Waiting board 2.0