Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Information on the U.S. Senate Page Program

rizzle19rizzle19 Posts: 3Registered User New Member
edited November 2012 in Summer Programs
Hi, I'm extremely interested in applying for the U.S. Senate page program. But, my state's senators do not have any information on their websites. To get more information, should I call their office? Or should I use send an email using the contact section on their website? I live in Colorado, so what would be the chances of being selected? Also, are grades extremely important in being selected? I don't have a stellar GPA, but I'm extremely passionate and hardworking. I want to do this more than anything.
Thanks to anyone who can help!
Post edited by rizzle19 on

Replies to: Information on the U.S. Senate Page Program

• BraydenslvBraydenslv Posts: 99Registered User Junior Member
    Hi, rizzle. I just applied today for the fall session. Only up to 30 pages are selected in the nation per session, so as you can see, not every senator gets a page. Mr. Udall has a section for the Page Program, but no contact information. I would try emailing his office. I did the same with Sen. Reid (NV) for mine. Sen. Udall is pretty low on seniority, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. Fingers crossed, though!
  • jrch24jrch24 Posts: 24Registered User New Member
    @Braydenslv
    Good luck!!!! I would call Senator Udall's office directly to find out more information.