Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Notre Dame Summer Scholars 2014

cacollins1309cacollins1309 Posts: 21Registered User New Member
Hi, I'm absolutely in LOVE with Notre Dame. It is definitely my first choice when it comes to colleges. I've been wanting to attend the summer scholars program for years and this is the first year I qualify to do so.(I'm a sophmore) My first choice is the Entrepreneurship program. (Law and Psychology are my second and third choices) Could anyone share their experiences with the program with any of the tracks? I want to learn more about it but there isn't a whole lot of information on the website. Also, how selective is it and do I have a good chance of getting in?

GPA: 4.0(UW) 4.76(W)
PSAT: 192- 60(Reading) 65(Math) 67(Writing Skills) (98th percentile in the nation)
Extracurriculars: Editor of School Newspaper, Involved in my Catholic Church, On 4 club boards, 3 Honors Socities (Beta, Math, and Spanish) , Varsity Tennis(Won a letter as a freshman), Compete on the Math Team, Choir, JV Volleyball
Community Service: Launching a tennis program for underprivileged youth, volunteer at a children's cancer center, Elementary and Peer Tutor

Any information is greatly appreciated! I am really nervous about getting into this program. And anyone else who is applying this year let me know!!!

Replies to: Notre Dame Summer Scholars 2014