Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Early Action Notification

DiN009DiN009 Posts: 232Registered User Junior Member
edited December 2008 in SUNY at Binghamton
I know everywhere officially says 1/1, but does anyone know if decisions get released online any sooner?
Post edited by DiN009 on

Replies to: Early Action Notification

• sean256sean256 Posts: 419Registered User Member
    Its actually 1/15 :(

I have not heard of anyone that has gotten their decision yet, but then again, I am the only one who applied EA from my school.

And no online decisions this year. Only through US Mail.
  • PShap91PShap91 Posts: 587Registered User Member
    I'm hoping to hear earlier than that. I heard from both New Paltz and Fordham long before their respective deadlines of 1/1 and 12/25
  • PerfectedxchaosPerfectedxchaos Posts: 872Registered User Member
    Last year I heard before Christmas, but that was when they were posting statuses online, which they're no longer doing... but I would still expect to hear hopefully before that deadline.
  • letsgo23letsgo23 Posts: 23Registered User New Member
    perfectedxchaos, would you say binghamton looks at applicants as a whole. For instance if you had a "stacked" app but lower sat scores?
  • PerfectedxchaosPerfectedxchaos Posts: 872Registered User Member
    Letsgo - For the most part, I think they take in you as a whole applicant opposed to your numbers. I didn't have the highest SAT score, but my EC's and GPA and recommendations and the like made up for my average SATs...
  • c2meang91c2meang91 Posts: 99Registered User Junior Member
    when do they finish reviewing EA?
    when do they start reviewing RD?