Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Off the waitlist, and into my dream school!

stayandseastayandsea Posts: 28Registered User New Member
edited April 2011 in SUNY College at Geneseo
Squee! I'm usually more eloquent than this, but I've become incoherent with excitement! I KNEW I qualified to be in, wasn't too crazy a stretch, so I'd set my heart on it. And finally, today, I did get in! I called the admissions staff weekly and sent them an incredibly heartfelt e-mail, because when I got my itty-bitty envelope back in March, I was completely devastated. Finally, I no longer have to dread the college question, and I can answer it with assurance and pride! I'm so thrilled. God works in mysterious ways, but now, after months of having no faith in humanity, justice is restored! Haha, squee!
Post edited by stayandsea on

Replies to: Off the waitlist, and into my dream school!

• rawrcookie92rawrcookie92 Posts: 26Registered User New Member
    Geneseo is not that great... at all... :( but im glad you got in!I remember i was really glad when I got in to Geneseo :D
  • ahm19ahm19 Posts: 115Registered User Junior Member
    Congrats on the acceptance. I'm headed to Geneseo and I've never visited it so I can't speak for whether its good or bad and rawrcookie might have some valid points from time to time but just remember, for every 1 person who is posting negatively on the internet about a school there are like 50 others enjoying themselves and actually living their lives
  • rachelfranrachelfran Posts: 250Registered User Junior Member
    congrats... i am curious to know how financial aid works when you get in on the waitlist.
  • usc2015usc2015 Posts: 69Registered User Junior Member
    CONGRATS! Just curious, how did they contact to you to let you know that you were offered a spot off of the wait list? What did they say? Thanks for the info!