Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

got an email: NO TRANSCRIPT!

leffthazah47leffthazah47 Posts: 4Registered User New Member
edited February 2010 in SUNY at Stony Brook
I sent in all my materials for stony brook in mid November and today i got an email from stony brook saying that they never got my transcript! I hate my counselors.

Do you think there is a chance that i wont get accepted on time because of there mistake and there wont be any room left or can someone just tell me what to do? :(!!
Post edited by leffthazah47 on

Replies to: got an email: NO TRANSCRIPT!

• asynd10asynd10 Posts: 1Registered User New Member
    i sent my transcript on 11/17/09...on 1/25 i emailed a stony brook undergrad rep. and he told me he received all my credentials. i got the same email today, as well!

will this affect my chances as SBU? this is my top choice school, and i wouldnt want this to harm my chances :(
  • mtr1292mtr1292 Posts: 8Registered User New Member
    I feel your pain. I had my application and all my documents sent in by mid November. By the end of January, a lot of my friends were receiving their acceptance letters so I decided to call Stony Brook to see what's up. I called on the 3rd and was told that they didn't receive my transcript. So naturally I freaked out and had my counselor fax and mail my transcript the next day. What confuses me is why I never received a notice telling me that they were missing my transcript those past months. I did receive an email yesterday about my missing transcript but I'm not too worried because I know it takes a few weeks for things to be processed.

If I were you, I would get my transcript in as soon as possible. Also, the representative on the phone assured me that this isn't a problem because they still have a lot of applications to go through. I can't help but be worried anyway because I still have to wait a while for any sort of decision and Stony Brook is my first choice. lol =/ Just get your transcript in and things should be ok. =)
  • leffthazah47leffthazah47 Posts: 4Registered User New Member
    thanks! i was freaked out :P