Love the site...it's a great resource. Here are a few things which would be helpful enhancements based on my experience with the site:
1. Tuition: having a "range" bar would be better than just an upper limit. I would want to have a lower limit as well.
2. Graduation Rate: being able to select a desired graduation rates (>90%, >80%, >70%, etc.) would be more useful than just saying "yes" to "most students graduate"
3. Sports: Defining your interest in sports should include interest/lack of interest in intercollegiate and intramural sports, as well as an overall interest/lack of interest in a "sports culture". For some, a strong sports culture is a must; for others, it's a turn-off. This could be rated in the same way you might express interest in a party school or liberal-leaning school.
4. Greek Life: There is a lot of room on the spectrum between "wanting to join a frat" and "I don't want to go to a school with Greek Life". Can this be measured in a slider from "Strong Greek Life" to "No Greek Life"? Another approach could be indicating what percentage of the student body is in a frat/sorority as an indication of Greek presence in school life.
5. Liberal Leaning: Once again, a slider representing the political spectrum would be helpful, giving the user a chance to express avoidance, as well as preference, of a particular political culture.
6. Party Scene: Another case of a wide spectrum. A slider would work well here.
7. Possible New Field: "Proximity to Major City". Students may prefer a small town setting for their campus, but won't want to be 5 hours away from "civilization" (think of Whitman College in WA). Alternatively, some students may want to be away from the influence of a major urban area. This could be a nice enhancement to the "Location" and "Campus Setting" attributes.