Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

My Scores box

fish01fish01 Posts: 6Registered User New Member
edited April 2013 in SuperMatch Search Tool
I just want to start off saying that the SuperMatch tool is really helpful, although I'm glad that I found the one on College Confidential, because the one on Naviance doesn't seem to have a party section (Which is really important to me).

I have two suggestions for right now.

The first is that there should be a check box under the "my scores" section for: I don't care if my scores are high for this school.

Having a choice school show up as 7% simply because an sat, act, or gpa is too high seems silly to me. I only want to find out my restrictions based on score, not if my scores are too high.

Secondly, I think there should be a section that takes into account the availability of internships at these colleges or the avg starting salaries of graduates from the college. These are things that are important for me in my college decisions.

Sorry if these suggestions have already been made.
Thanks again for making this extremely helpful tool in narrowing down college choices! I'm already down to less than 50.
Post edited by fish01 on

Replies to: My Scores box