Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Why did you choose Syracuse?

Neil_PeartNeil_Peart Posts: 35Registered User Junior Member
edited October 2007 in Syracuse University
I just wanted to hear what people had to say about why Syracuse was the right school for them.
Post edited by Neil_Peart on

Replies to: Why did you choose Syracuse?

• PapersignalsPapersignals Posts: 138Registered User Junior Member
    because of the terrible bus service and the snow. or maybe just the snow :)
  • jouraynalismjouraynalism Posts: 326Registered User Member
    Newhouse 10char
  • bsb2007bsb2007 Posts: 277Registered User Junior Member
    because it's a hidden jewel and many people oveklook it...and it's just my personality to take the road not taken...other than that, they have a kickass Musical Theatre program! It's it has good academics to go along with that...which, by the way, are kicking my ass right now.
  • Threekids'kidThreekids'kid Posts: 327Registered User Member
    Newhouse.
    SU isn't my perfect fit, but Newhouse is, and Newhouse is worth any of the little discomforts I feel here.
    You can make anything work. There's no "College Fate".
  • zel17zel17 Posts: 381Registered User Member
    because there's something here for everyone. Honestly, going in, it wasn't my top choice, but I got a ton of fin aid here (they're very generous with that, so don't worry about the sticker shock), and with the size of the campus, you'll find somewhere you fit in. I can honestly say I love it here, and have absolutely no regret about deciding to attend.